Our Stigma-Free Zone Poster provides
contact information for mental health resources in Southern Arizona.
In addition, below are quick links and information for several organizations:
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness of Southern Arizona provides mental health advocacy, education and support.
- The Crisis Response Center provides 24/7 crisis intervention services for people needing help.
- The Southern Arizona Mental Health Corporation offers walk-in services from 8 a.m.-8 p.m., seven days a week.
- HOPE Inc. is a peer- and family-run outpatient treatment center. It offers a “Warm Line” at (520) 770-9909.
- CODAC is a community-based provider of behavioral health and family development services.
- Interfaith Community Services has created a Mental Illness Resource Kit for Congregations.