2014 Contest Details
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR
3rd Annual Step Up, Speak Out, End Bullying PSA Contest Theme:
“I TAKE CARE OF MY COMMUNITY”
This year we ask entrants to take a look at bullying as a communal issue — one that affects us all and that can only be solved if we ALL take responsibility and care for everyone involved.
- We encourage entrants to share ways bystanders can have a compassionate response to both the person who is doing the bullying and the person who is perceived as the target.
- We also encourage entrants to show the power of intentional kindness, as we partner with the mission and vision of the Ben’s Bells Project
We hope the PSA contest sparks a robust discussion among students about how we all play a part in taking care of one another and bringing about the End of Bullying.
- PSA MUST display the “End of Bullying Logo” within video (downloadable below).
- DO NOT USE POPULAR MUSIC, AS WE DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS TO THESE SONGS.
- 30-second video Public Service Announcements in MP4/MPEG/MOV/FLV Formats with a 30mb limit*
- Video submission begins March 1, 2014, and ends midnight March 31, 2014.
- Categories are Elementary, Middle and High School.
- Open to submissions from around the globe.
- No limit to the number of submissions per student or classroom.
- Complete information must be entered for each and every submission.
- Upon submission, all participants agree to their content being used on our site and in local and national broadcasting.
- DO NOT assume that we have your information from a prior upload!
- We encourage you to have fun with this process, to be creative and to choose positive, nonviolent solutions for dealing with this issue.
If you need the logo in a larger format email Jennie@fundforcivility.org.
SAVE THE DATE!
All approved submissions will be included in a montage film at the
on Saturday May 3, 2014, 10 a.m. to noon, at the Loft Cinema in Tucson.
We also will announce our Runner Up and Grand Prize Winners in each category. Grand Prize winners will receive a prize and those PSAs will air on Cox Communications’ Network in August and September of 2014
We will also announce one “Radio Ready” Winner that will be converted to radio with help from 94.9 Mix FMs Bobby Rich and will air on Journal Broacasting.
View our past winners: